Horse Lake Garden Centre Ltd. Has been in operation since 2010 and is the largest greenhouse operation in the Cariboo. Since inception, Horse Lake Garden Centre has seen steady sales growth, more than doubling since 2010. A certified appraisal has been completed valuing the business and property at $1,214,200. This fantastic property and business are situated on a quiet and landscaped five acres in Lone Butte, BC, near 100 Mile House and Horse Lake. Included is a beautifully renovated 3,600 SF house that has five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and warm, inviting country style updates throughout.
$584,000 Going Concern Appraisal Report of Horse Lake Garden Centre Ltd. & $630,200 Appraisal Report of the Greenhouse/Nursery Operation.
Asking price $1,099,000 (Includes property and all shares of Horse Lake Garden Center LTD)
- $50,000 usable inventory included in purchase price.
- $100,000 (+/-) additional inventory at invoice cost plus freight, counted and paid for at closing.
- A Line of credit or an additional $100,000 will be needed for operational cash.
- $270,000 (+/-) Material purchase commitments in place for the 2021 season so ready to operate for the new owner. Purchases funded by future revenues of Horse Lake Garden Centre.
- Training available with the purchase and additional with cost and duration to be negotiated.
The sale will include all shares of Horse Lake Garden Centre Ltd., and operational assets, as well as the idyllic five acres and updated country style home.
Financing via VTB (Vendor Take Back financing) available, if required. Seller agrees to provide buyers up to $400,000 of Vendor financing by way of a promissory note. Promissory note to be secured against assets of property, buyers personal guarantee, and / or general security agreement agreeable to both parties. Promissory note to be negotiated at the time an offer is made.
Please do not approach staff. Please call the agent to view.